FIL-A-GEHR PC / ABS
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 2205031175
FIL-A-GEHR PC/ABS® combines the properties of two exceptional FDM thermoplastics: the high... more
Product information "FIL-A-GEHR PC / ABS"
FIL-A-GEHR PC/ABS® combines the properties of two exceptional FDM thermoplastics: the high Impact strength and heat deflection temperature of PC with the high toughness at low temperatures and the good processability of ABS. The surface is ideal for painting and adhesive bonding.
- Optimized flow behaviour
- Heat deflection temperature between 110 °C (230 °F) and 135 °C (275 °F).
- High notch impact strength values over wide temperature range
- High dimensional stability
- Low susceptibility to warping
- Housing components
- Power tools prototypes
- Automotive industry
- Connectors and switches
All FIL-A-GEHR - producs have the following distinguishing features:
- Highest precision in diameter and roundness
- Filaments made of high-quality raw materials
- Compatible with all open-system 3D printers
- Low-emission and odour free
Related links to "FIL-A-GEHR PC / ABS"