§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data includes all data, which can be related to you personally, such as e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller in charge in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) article 4, section 7 is [Helmut Gehr, Casterfeldstraße 172, 68219 Mannheim] (see our imprint). You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at [Datenschutz@gehr.de] or by mail to our postal address c/o “Datenschutzbeauftragter/Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context when storage is no longer required, or we will restrict processing of the data should legal obligations to preserving the data exist.
(4) In case we use external service providers for individual functions of our offer or in case we intend to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the individual operations. This includes details about the determined criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about us processing your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our website
(1) When you merely use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register to use the website or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, except for the data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you want to access our website we collect the following data that are technically required for us to display the website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is GDPR, article 6, section 1.1 f):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific site)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Volume of data transmitted each time
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Furthermore, in addition to the above mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and through which specific information flows to the agency that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot initiate programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the internet service more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and operating principle of which will be explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close the browser. These in particular include the session cookies. These store a so-called session-ID, with which various enquiries of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This way your computer can be recognised again when you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a stipulated duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at all times.
d) You can configure your browser setting in line with your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to inform you that it is possible that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies are not browser-based but are placed by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data independent of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. Should you object to flash cookies processing, you have to install a suitable add-on, e.g. ”Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can avoid the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser in private mode. Furthermore, we recommend regularly deleting your cookies and your browser history manually.
(4) Usage of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will as a rule be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will however be truncated by Google beforehand within the area of member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA and then truncated. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating how you use the website, compiling reports on website activities and providing further services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that if you do so, it may not be possible for you to make use of the full scope of all this website’s functions. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of this website (including your IP address) from being conveyed to and processed by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened form and direct references to people can be excluded. Should a personal reference be added to the data collected about you, this will be excluded immediately and thus the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the usage of our website and to regularly improve our website. We use the knowledge gained from the statistics to improve our offer and to provide more interesting information for you as our user. For exceptional cases, in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is GDPR, article 6, section 1.1 f.
[(7) Furthermore, this website uses Google Analytics to analyse the website traffic across multiple devices by means of a user ID. You can deactivate the analysis of your use across multiple devices in your customer account under „My Data“, „Personal Data“.]
Data Protection Officer
For all enquiries regarding information about the processing of your personal data, please contact directly our data protection officer, who is also available for any requests for information, other enquiries or complaints.
Data Protection Officer – Mr Claudius Kranz
Phone: +49 – 621 – 87 89 – 0
Fax: +49 – 621 – 87 89 – 200